Maylis is a complete bus/star network connection intercommunication system which uses the latest digital techniques that are the result of CASTEL’s 40 years’ experience to respond to the most diverse requirements.
- Complete intercommunication between stations using simplex, half-duplex and full duplex formats
- Programmed touch or keypad calling
- Call multi-functions: group calls, general calls, call privacy, priority management, call waiting, forwarding, automatic redial, busy over-ride, «do not disturb», «follow me», conferencing, transfers, etc.
- Local or remote control (barriers, release, etc.)
- Level adjustment (phone and ring tone)
- Line monitoring
- PC application diagrams and configuration
- Centrals network connection
- Selectable list name index with alphanumerical display and direct dialling
- IP Maylis: remote site IP interfacing, SIP telephone network connection, VDIP Evolution range and XELLIP, CAP IP entry stations compatible
- Optional: telephone forwarding, messaging service, sound diffusion (music, alarms, etc.), ambient noise detection, etc.
Please download product sheets and brochures by clicking on the list below, Technical data can be downloaded by clicking on the TAB above.
Castel Product Brochure
IP Intercom Brochure
Digital Intercom Brochure
Security Intercom Brochure
IP Access Control Brochure
Please download the available Technical Data by clicking on the list below.